The majority of IICPH documents are available on this site (see below for search tools and lists of articles). In addition, there are books, videos, and the specialist journal International Perspectives in Public Health, which are available for purchase through our Resource Centre.
Books and videos
- Rosalie Bertell, No Immediate Danger — Prognosis for a Radioactive Earth (London: Women’s Press, 1985)
- Rosalie Bertell, Planet Earth: The Latest Weapon of War (London: Women’s Press, 2000)
- Sue Harris (dir), Poison DUst (Snowshoe Films, 2005)
International Perspectives in Public Health
Enquire about back issues with the Resource Centre. The following articles are available online:
- Defining Chemical Injury: A Diagnostic Protocol and Profile of Chemically Injured Civilians, Industrial Workers and Gulf War G. Heuser, M.D.,Ph.D.; P. Axelrod; S. Heuser, M.A.
- Internal Bone Seeking Radionuclides and Monocyte Counts (facsimile copy also available in PDF) Vol. 9, pp 21-26, 1993 Rosalie Bertell
- Peace Making after Rio, 1992 Rosalie Bertell